Atlanta Midtown Hotel Rooms & Suites
Kick back, relax, and soak in the Atlanta skyline in your stylish and spacious hotel room or deluxe suite in Midtown Atlanta. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, you will find comfort in our Deluxe Rooms. Enhance your stay with a gorgeous view of the Downtown Atlanta skyline and luxurious suites. When you book our Deluxe Rooms, the bed type will be assigned, based on availability, at check-in.
When you visit the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown you will be in the heart of the action. Throughout the day your Atlanta Midtown hotel room or suite — featuring all the comforts of home — is always just a few minutes away. If you are in need of additional amenities for a busy, on-the-go traveler, our WorkLife rooms are ideal for you.
Rooms & Suites Amenities
Rooms & Suites
WorkLife Rooms are uniquely designed to keep you rested and productive on the road.
Guest Rooms & Suites
Single Queen Deluxe Room
Book our Queen for a truly luxurious experience. Whether you’re traveling for business or fun, your Queen room’s blend of comfort and style will have you rested and ready for whatever brings you to Atlanta!
Two Queen Deluxe Room
You can’t go wrong with our most popular room, the over-sized Deluxe Two Queen! Enjoy the perfect blend of functionality and style with modern decor and sophisticated furnishings.
Deluxe King Room
Relax with ample space in your Deluxe King, which includes a comfortable seating area with a pull-out sofa.
Treat yourself to an elite experience when you book our King Suite. Perfect for groups or families, your King Suite includes a spacious living room, separate bedroom, and phenomenal Atlanta views!
WorkLife Rooms are uniquely designed to keep you rested and productive on the road. These rooms were engineered to easily transform from bedroom to office back to a bedroom to suit your needs. In addition to all of the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown’s great amenities every guest receives, your WorkLife room also features:
WorkLife Rooms Features
Accessible Rooms & Features
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Available
- ADA Compliant Guest Rooms and Access Routes
- Accessible Door Locks
- Accessible Heating, Cooling and Light Controls
- Guest Room Furniture Can Be Rearranged
- Grab Bars and Tall Toilets Available
- Adequate Clear Turning Space in Bathrooms
- Tub with Grab Bars
- Portable Bathtub Seats
- Bathtub Seat
- Handheld Shower with Hose
- Built-in Shower Transfer Seats
- Roll-in Showers
- Raised Toilet with Grab Bars
- Safety Bar in Shower
- Bathroom Doors Open Outwards (in Accessible Rooms)
- Accessible Bathroom Controls
- Closed captioning TV
- Visual Alarms or Alerts in Guest Rooms, Hallways, and Public Areas
- Hearing-impaired Services
- Braille in Guest Rooms
- Audible Fire/Smoke Alarms in Guest Rooms, Hallways, and Public Areas
- Emergency Instruction in 14pt Print
- Emergency Instruction in Braille
- Braille on Lifts and in Public Areas
- On-Site Restaurant Menus in Braille or Available Reader
- On-Site Restaurant Menus in 14pt Print
- Audible Alarms in Hallways